Disney+ has revolutionized the way we consume entertainment, Offering a vast array of movies and TV shows from beloved franchises.
However, circumstances may arise where you need to cancel your Disney+ account. Whether it’s due to financial constraints, time constraints, or simply exploring other streaming options, canceling your Disney+ account is a straightforward process.
In this comprehensive guide, I’ll walk you through the steps to cancel your Disneyplus.com/Account easily and hassle-free.
Disneyplus.com/Account to Cancel
Below, I’ve wrapped the various ways you can cancel your subscription. The only thing left to do is get your gadget and dive in.
To cancel or end your Disney Plus subscription through the Disney Plus website:
- First, sign in with your login via any web browser you like.
- At the top right-hand edge of your display, Locate and hit on the “Profile” section.
- Press the “Account” option from the dropdown menu.
- Choose your subscription, which should say “Disney Plus (Monthly)”.
- If you’d like to cancel, You must provide your reason for cancellation and click “Cancel Subscription”.
If you’d like to cancel your Disney+ subscription using your iTunes account, Follow the steps mentioned below.
- Go to Settings on your iPhone > [your name] > iTunes & App Store. Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen. Next, select the View Apple ID button (you might need to sign in).
- Scroll and tap on Subscriptions.
- Tap on Disney+.
- Tap Cancel Subscription.
A subscriber using Google Play Store? Here’s what you have to do.
- First, Open your Google Play Store app on your Android device.
- Click on your profile icon.
- Select “Payments & Subscriptions”.
- After that tap on “Subscriptions” to see all the subscriptions that you’re paying for.
- Go to the menu and click “Disney Plus”.
- Scroll down to the bottom and Click “Cancel Subscription”.
If you have subscribed with one of the direct credit card options:
- Login into your online account using your browser at this URL.
- Navigate to the “Profile” area in the top right corner of the screen.
- Choose “Account” from the dropdown menu.
- After that, click on the button ”Billing Details”.
- From here, You’ll be able to cancel your subscription.
To cancel your Disney Plus using your Amazon account, follow the given steps:
- Visit Amazon’s site and sign in.
- Click on “Account & Lists”.
- Scroll down until you see “Membership And Subscriptions”.
- Choose “Other subscriptions”.
- Locate Disney Plus and hit “Cancel”.
There are two ways to cancel the Disney Plus subscription on Roku. You can choose to use either your Roku remote or web app. Below, I’ve provided both methods:
- Hit the “Home” button on your Roku remote.
- Navigate to Disney Plus and click the “*” (asterisk) button on your remote.
- A pop-up should be displayed, click “Manage Your Subscription”.
- Lastly, click “Cancel Subscription”.
Roku Web App
- Log in to your Roku accounts using your preferred web browser.
- At the top right-hand corner, Press the avatar icon, and then select “My Account”.
- Select “Manage Your Subscriptions”.
- Find Disney Plus in a list of all your subscribed channels.
- Select “Cancel subscription”.
Canceling your Disney Plus subscription through Disneyplus.com/Account is a straightforward process that offers flexibility and convenience.
By following the steps given in this article, You can effortlessly cancel your subscription whenever you need to.
Remember, if you ever decide to return to the magical world of Disney Plus, reactivating your account is just a few clicks away.
Enjoy your streaming experience and make the most of your Disney Plus subscription!